Neko Case I Wish I Was the Moon
Liz Phair Whip-Smart
Morcheeba Friction
Women's Center PSA
The Waitresses Christmas Wrapping
Beyonce Get Me Bodied
The Amps Tipp City
**I'm From Barcelona Britney
**TV on the Radio Shout Me Out
STATION ID
Jimi Hendrix 1983… (A Merman I Should Turn to Be)
XTC River of Orchids
**Lights I Owe You One
PSA
Bjork Venus as a Boy
Estelle & Kanye West American Boy
Robots in Disguise Boys
Beastie Boys Girls
Le Tigre Keep On Livin'
Metric Empty
U2 Surrender
Phoenix Sometimes in the Fall
**Theressa Anderson Birds Fly Away
**Belle & Sebastian Shoot the Sexual Athlete
The Rolling Stones You Can't Always Get What You Want
Solex My B-Sides Rock Your World
PSA
**Lights Ice
Silver Jews Getting Back Into Getting Back Into You
Led Zeppelin Houses of the Holy
Joni Mitchell All I Want
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(114)
-
▼
December
(15)
- yes indeed.
- really? you want babies?
- thoughts on the things i've been thinking about la...
- a very bartlow merry christmas collage thingy
- shit, i am really looking forward to this
- No title
- radio show Saturday 12/13/08
- i love technology.
- a spic and span room later.... freewriting.
- i seriously need to dust, it's grossing me out
- dj lapses
- wow, did i seriously write this? cause it's total...
- this is important, i should highlight this more or...
- one of my favorite dissertation sentences.
- audre
-
▼
December
(15)
About Me
- susannah
- "To live is so startling. It leaves but little room for other occupations." -- Emily Dickinson
No comments:
Post a Comment