3.21.2009

rebel girl professional rebel slacker edition

Regina Spektor Fidelity
Lush Light From A Dead Star
Le Tigre Much Finer
Rilo Kiley Breaking Up
The Breeders New Year
Nouvelle Vague Love Will Tear Us Apart
Jurassic 5 Hey
**The Bird and the Bee Diamond Dave
very secretary this lovesick
Electrelane Gone Under Sea
Belly Angel
Stars Set Yourself on Fire
**Mirah Generosity
**Matt & Kim Daylight
Theressa Anderson Na Na Na
**Fever Ray When I Grow Up
the Books
Rufus Wainwright California
Stereolab Transporte Sans Bouger
Kings of Convenience Love Is No Big Truth
Black Kids I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You
**Fever Ray If I Had a Heart
**Mirah While We Have the Sun
The Trash Can Sinatras I've Seen Everything
Chrissie Hynde The Nothing Maker
Little Jackie The Stoop
Brazilian Girls Don't Stop
Erykah Badu The Healer/Hip Hop
Dead Presidents Hip Hop
Fleetwood Mac Gypsy
Aimee Mann Calling it Quits

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"To live is so startling. It leaves but little room for other occupations." -- Emily Dickinson