| Broken Social Scene | Anthem for a Seventeen-Year-Old Girl |
| World Party | Private Revolution |
| Syrup USA | joie de vol |
| Akrobatik | Time |
| Bob Marley | War |
| psa | |
| Stereolab | Wow and Flutter |
| The Amps | I Am Decided |
| psa | |
| Erykah Badu | Back in the Day |
| R.E.M. | These Days |
| Stars | The Vanishing |
| The Doves | Kingdom of Rust |
| Sam Prekop | Something |
| Jane's Addiction | Summertime Rolls |
| Neko Case | Look for Me (I'll Be Around) |
| The Sundays | Goodbye |
| Sleater-Kinney | Modern Girl |
| Rilo Kiley | Breaking Up |
| psa | |
| Paul Simon | Graceland |
| Smog | I Feel Like the Mother of the World |
| Mirah | Generosity |
| Petra Haden | I Can See for Miles |
| psa | |
| Luscious Jackson | Naked Eye |
| K-OS | B-Boy Stance |
| Jim O'Rourke | Insignificance |
| Luna | Beautiful View |
| The Cure | The Only One |
5.02.2009
end of it, rebel girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- susannah
- "To live is so startling. It leaves but little room for other occupations." -- Emily Dickinson
No comments:
Post a Comment