2.27.2008

more four songs

FOUR SONGS 2

Bohemian Like You--The Dandy Warhols
Punkrocker--Teddybears & Iggy Pop
Loser--Beck
Pepper--Butthole Surfers
Natural One--Folk Implosion
I Fall Down--U2

FOUR SONGS 3

Tipp City--the Amps
You Know I'm No Good--Amy Winehouse
Knock 'Em Out--Lily Allen
Potholderz--MF Doom
The Future, Wouldn't That Be Nice?--The Books
Pride--Nouvelle Vague

FOUR SONGS 4 (the embarrassing one)

Iris--The Goo Goo Dolls
Ordinary World--Duran Duran
Bittersweet Symphony--The Verve
This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)--Shawn Colvin
God Knows (You Gotta Give to Get)--El Perro del Mar

FOUR SONGS 5

The End--Lo-Fi-Fnk
Girl and the Sea--the Presets
My Spine--Bjork
Universal Speech--The Go! Team
Here to Stay--New Order

FOUR SONGS 6

Electable (Give It Up)--Jimmy Eat World
Wonderwall--Oasis
Middle of the World--The Pretenders
I Feel It All--Feist
A Sweet Summer's Night On Hammer Hill--Jens Lekman
Heroes--David Bowie

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"To live is so startling. It leaves but little room for other occupations." -- Emily Dickinson