10.18.2008

Saturday's radio show

New Dawn Coming Cowboy Junkies
Pacer The Amps
It Isn't Easy to Live that Well Headlights
Dreaming Blondie
What is the Light? The Flaming Lips
7/4 Shoreline Broken Social Scene
Who Is It? Bjork
Halfway Home TV on the Radio
Stop Your Sobbing The Pretenders
Green Rain Shogu Tokumaru
Calendar Girl Stars
1234 Feist
Modern Girl Sleater-Kinney
Flowers Javelins
At Last Neko Case
Decent Days and Nights The Futureheads
Let It Rock Kevin Rudolf feat Lil Wayne
Paper Planes M.I.A.
L.E.S. Artistes Santogold
Wake Up The Morning Light
Wake Up David Bowie & the Arcade Fire
Energy Lisa Germano
Sun at Rises Fleet Foxes
Beast of Burden Rolling Stones
Start Wasting My Time Teitur
Waltz (Better Than Fine) Fiona Apple
I Feel Like the Mother of the World Smog
Thinking About Sex Again Waitresses
Headphones I'm From Barcelona
Poor Little Richboy Regina Spektor
Ladyfingers Luscious Jackson

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"To live is so startling. It leaves but little room for other occupations." -- Emily Dickinson