11.03.2008

procrastinating

“’You have to get used to using your voice, you know. You start on simple things and move on…’” –Meridian Hill (225)

this week's radio show, early

something by Alfie, don't know what yet
All I Want, Joni Mitchell
Immature, Bjork (or something of that era)
Crest, Stereolab
Yo La Tengo, Our Way to Fall or perhaps Damage or Green Arrow, something where I can give a shout out to how cute they are as a rock couple
Rebel Girl, Bikini Kill
the song by Carly Simon that David sang the other day
the offertory from Verdi's requiem, if I feel like it/sprightly
something by Helium
PJ Harvey, like superangry PJ Harvey
Coldplay, When I Ruled the World

.... etc .... heavy rotation, probably TV on the Radio again cause I am so in love with that.

any requests?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"To live is so startling. It leaves but little room for other occupations." -- Emily Dickinson