| Rod Stewart | The Killing of Georgie pts. I & II |
| Women's Center PSA | |
| Rod Stewart | Every Picture Tells a Story |
| Rod Stewart | Gasoline Alley |
| Rhianna & T.I. | Live Your Life |
| Jackie | The Stoop |
| Rainbow Arabia** | I Know I See I Love I Go |
| Brazilian Girls | Don't Stop |
| I'm From Barcelona** | Paper Planes |
| Bjork | All Is Full of Love |
| Breast Cancer PSA | |
| Hauschka** | Morgenrot |
| Regina Spektor | Field Below |
| Lisa Germano | Way Below the Radio |
| Jim O'Rourke | Through the Night Softly |
| Station ID | |
| The Cardigans | Iron Man |
| Jenny Lewis** | See Fernando |
| Bikini Kill | Rebel Girl |
| Bell Biv Devoe | Poison |
| Amy Winehouse | In My Bed |
| Robert Plant & Allison Krauss | Fortune Teller |
| The Hush Now** | Sadie Hawkins Dance |
| Mates of State | Fraud in the 80's |
| Postal Service | Brand New Colony |
| VISTA PSA | |
| Of Montreal** | For Our Elegant Caste |
| The Waitresses | Wasn't Tomorrow Wonderful? |
| Theresa Andersson** | Japanese Art |
| Sandi Thom | I Wish I was a Punk Rocker (with flowers in my hair) |
| The Sundays | Medicine |
| M.I.A. | Paper Planes |
11.15.2008
radio show 11/15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- susannah
- "To live is so startling. It leaves but little room for other occupations." -- Emily Dickinson
No comments:
Post a Comment