10.21.2007

old poems

and yet, they never get old...

**********************

Anybody
Not just anybody can tell me what to do,
If you tried to
I'd pity you.
Only a adult
Can tell me what to do.
'Cause if your age is 9 or under,
And you tried to tell me what to do,
You now know what I can do
To you.



BY SUSANNAH BARTLOW,AGE 8,GRADE 3.
(DONE IN HER FATHER'S OFFICE)
Clouds

Clouds are little white puffs of cotton
Floating in the sky
Clouds are different shapes and sizes
But white in color almost every day
Clouds,sometimes pink or red
When the sun sets at night
Clouds,they let our rain drip down
The rain gives us puddles to splash in
Thank goodness I do not do that anymore

By Susannah Rose Bartlow,Age 8,Grade 3



WANTED
What if I wanted all the MY LITTLE PONIES in the world?
My parents simply would not give them to me.
What if I asked for a CABBAGE PATCH crib?
No luck either.
How about an APPLE computer?Asked Trixe,Jim,and Honey.
Sorry,but I can not do that
They cost way to much money.
Boy,it must be boring at home,Said Brian,Mart,and Di.
Not at all said I in fact,it is lots of fun!
The BOB WHITES shook their heads and said
"We're only in a book you see,and nowhere else."
"Well,I said,you should know,I've known you almost all my life."

By Susannah Rose Bartlow,Age 8,Grade 3.
(DONE IN HER FATHER'S OFFICE)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
"To live is so startling. It leaves but little room for other occupations." -- Emily Dickinson