to: amy, laura
re: great news!
1. the dress fits! I can even zip it up, although once zipped, it's
totally unflattering. But it definitely won't be too small by April.
I just stepped up to twice a week with my trainer, etc. So we are in
good shape! (so to speak)
2. amy, the mix looks great!
3. I just sent an email re: my chapter to my advisor and think I am
in much better shape than i suspected! could probably start writing
the chapter soon, like today or tomorrow! still lots of research to
do but at least am edging closer than i think.
how was your first day of work?
laura, did you get your gift yet?
I just stepped up to twice a week with my trainer, etc. So we are in
good shape! (so to speak)
2. amy, the mix looks great!
3. I just sent an email re: my chapter to my advisor and think I am
in much better shape than i suspected! could probably start writing
the chapter soon, like today or tomorrow! still lots of research to
do but at least am edging closer than i think.
how was your first day of work?
laura, did you get your gift yet?
sb

No comments:
Post a Comment